COVID 19 Policy
Silver Hire Car Service; COVID-19
Silver Hire Car Service prides itself on the safety of our passengers and drivers. For your peace of mind, we have included our current policy in response to COVID-19.
Strict hygiene standards have always been in place; however the additional guidelines are now being implemented across our operation:
Clean vehicles after each transfer, this includes wiping;
- Door handles / doors (Inside and out)
- Internal grab handles
- Inside vehicle doors; including all window and lock buttons
- Back seat controls
- All passenger seats
- Seat belts and buckles
- EFTPOS machine
- Glen20 sprayed in vehicle after each transfer
Practice for passengers and drivers:
- A friendly hello will replace a handshake
- Passengers to sit in the back seat (when possible)
- Hand sanitizer available in vehicle.
- Drivers will continue to open doors for passengers.
As a local Sydney business, we thank you for your continued support particularly during these times, and look forward to working with you whenever you require our help in getting yourself, family or clients from A to B – we will be open for business as usual and are here for you and thank you for your continued support.
*Please refer to the link below for a fact sheet from the Point to point Commission regarding Covid-travel updates: